Monday, June 2, 2008

Why I suck

Today I want to share with everyone 10 reasons why I suck. Maybe after this post I will give you 10 reasons why I'm cool just to balance things out.

1. I justify EVERYTHING. I work it through my head Mainly with food.
2. I feel like a horrible human if I don't cry every week in Relief Society. I guess I feel like if I don't cry, that means I didn't feel the spirit and that means I wasn't listening and that means I don't care. It's a sick cycle.
3. I hate when I have the be the last one to say 'I love you'. I should be happy that Tyler even says it to me, but that's why I suck.
4. I have NO patience for mean people. Which isn't really a bad thing but I am definitely not a peace maker. If someone gets snippy with me, I will surely rip them a new one.
5. I discriminate against anything indie/vintage. Oh wow, you found some sick, 80's, mom sweater at D.I.; you must be different from everyone else. I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but when the cover is wrapped in polyester and corduroy, I can't help myself.
6. If someone tells me to do something. I always do the exact opposite. I hate when I feel like I'm being controlled. But the trick with me is, if you ASK me to do something...I will do it.
7. I instantly hate anyone who smacks their food. If you don't know what smacking is, think of someone eating a banana or peanut butter with their mouth open. That's what smacking is and if I even hear it for a split second I will freak out and not talk to you until you are done feeding yourself. Contrary to popular opinion, smacking IS NOT a natural eating sound, and it CAN be avoided. Even if you are eating Gummy Bears.
8. I put animals lives before human lives. This might sound like a good thing. But I take it to the extreme. Seriously.
9. I hate dumb questions.
10. I'm too sarcastic for my own good.

This post has really turned out to be a post of complaints and things I hate. But it has been very therapeutic. Why did I do this post in the first place you ask? That's a dumb question.

6 comments:

Ana Steinagel said...

So... how was your day? jk. I love you court and I miss you. I know exactly how you feel right now. I'll have to explain later.

Jennie said...

Don't feel bad for not crying in RS. The spirit and crying are not directly related, contrary to a lot of people's belief.

Hannah S said...

I agree w/my sista...I was going to comment on #2 before I knew she was too....I never cry anymore....I have to be REALLY touched....maybe I'm a sinner...or just don't feel the spirit enough...

Lizzie. said...

haha, you are so cute and I love your last comment, "why do I do this, that's a dumb question" and as we just found out you hate dumb questions. You are so silly. So you would save Toby your dog before you'd save Tyler? I'm just curious :)

Courtney J said...

haha ask me in about 30 mintues

Steffen'effer said...

toby