Monday, June 30, 2008

Josh and Dee's wedding

June 21st was the day that Josh Knell and Dee Kowalski got hitched! Josh is Tyler's cousin and Dee is a long time friend, former roomy and 3 time fellow employee. The two met through muah, I will take full credit for having the divine idea of getting them together through the magical game of Guitar Hero. Me and Ty had the honor of being in the bridal party. It was a very happy day although it was very warm. I couldn't be happier for these two crazy kids.
(I would have better pictures but I'm still waiting for the Photographer/cousin, Jesse Draper to post them on his website so I can steal them.)



Best picture of the day.
2nd best picture of the day
Groom and Ty(note the bouquet in Ty's hand)
Dee and Josh cleaning cardboard cut-out Ben up.




1 comments:

Hannah S said...

I'm glad you shared these pics since we weren't able to go (our reunion in Moab ended that day). You look beautiful! Did Dee die her hair lighter?