Monday, June 23, 2008

First of many late posts

Things have been pretty crazy these past few weeks. First of all, I got laid off from my job. It was really hard at first because I really loved working there. I worked for a non-profit organization and they are losing funding so I was one of many that got x-ed. Now I'm just going to interviews and waiting for responses. This will be the first of about three posts to get everyone updated on the Jarmans .So I'll get to the point.
A few weeks ago, Emma was able to hang out with us for a night while the rest of her family was at Girl's Camp. We got shakes from Rocky Mountain Drive-In(buy 1 get 1 free Monday and Wednesdays), gave our dog, Sir Toben a much needed bath and watched High School Musical 1 and 2(Ty's Favorite part of the night)

(Toben pre bath calming his nerves with a big Cuban)

(Toben post bath looking like Master Splinter)
(Tyler just five minutes into the first HSM movie)

Thanks for hanging out, we love you Emma!

Publish Post

2 comments:

Lizzie. said...

haha, that picture of Tyler is hilarious! I have still yet to see any HSM. My friend is even working on this new one and I still haven't seen it.

Cait said...

AHH! I miss you guys so much! Looks like you had a fun night:D