Thursday, April 21, 2011

status: happy

I love you all.




Thank you so much for your sharing your experiences and



giving advice.


Prayers are answered and I found a group of certified nurse midwives that accept my insurance plan. They are at New Beginnings in Orem right next to Orem Community Hospital. I will be getting all of my prenatal care through them and they will also be the ones to deliver my babe. I will be delivering in the labor and delivery section of Orem Community and they have back up physicians in case of emergencies.


AND..since I am TRIPLE covered by insurance(I guess I should thank Obama and my mom for that) I anticipate paying very little out of pocket for this event. woo.hoo.






I am the happiest girl.



p.s. Becca, I so wish you lived down here because I would LOVE to have you as my doula.

5 comments:

Chelsea Lynn said...

Yay! Cant wait til your blogging updated belly pics.. you will. haha

Nicole said...

Oh good Courtney I am so glad everything worked out for you. It is so nice to be able to deliver and have the care that you want for you, your baby and your pregnancy. It makes the world difference.

Nicole said...

of difference.... oops :)

Jennie said...

Oh wonderful. I wanted to chime in the last post, but my experience is in CO obviously. But I too went with a similar situation it sounds like. I have a certified midwife at an Ob office and deliver at the hospital with her, and I love! her and the experience I have had, even with the hospital etc.

.From Her. said...

YESSSSS!!! I'm SO stoked for you. This is PERFECT. Sending good baby birthing vibes your way.

Ok. That was weird.