Sunday, April 17, 2011

something cool

I've never been able to keep a secret. I think that makes me a bad friend.

So this is me not keeping a secret after only knowing it for 24 hours.








I am totally knocked up.





I feel like I'm faking it and someone is going to catch me in my lie any minute.


After 2+ years we FINALLY get one of those cute, tiny humans everyone else has.


After I saw the results of the test, I had to take the instructions out of the box to make sure that a plus sign really means positive.

I went insane for a second.


Then I screamed for Tyler and he pretended he didn't know what a plus sign meant.


Then we would laugh hysterically, stare off into the distance, not talk to each other and say, "what the heck?" for the following 4 hours.






14 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Really!? Yay! Really!? Yay! Really!? Yay!

The Kessler's said...

Congratulations. I'm really happy for you! I can't wait to talk about baby stuff with you.

Ana said...

If you weren't asleep right now, I'd call your cute little knocked up rear end! Well, expect a call from me really soon!!!!! YEAH!

Anonymous said...

Wahoooooo! Wonderful! I'm RSVPing for the baby shower!

Nicole said...

Aw Congrats Courtney!! I am so happy for you and Tyler!!!

Jennie said...

ok what!?! That is so cool. I wish I would have known that on Saturday. I really wanted to chat with you....hopefully next family function I am here. I am really excited for you!

M said...

Congratulations! That is so wonderful. HOORAY!!

Jenni said...

i'm so excited for you cousin! what a tremendous blessing ... and i can't wait to call jodi grandma! ha! we'll celebrate this weekend ... see you soon!

Chelsea Lynn said...

YESSSS!!! :)

Hannah S said...

What the heck? That is so cool. When are you due? Did you know at the wedding?? I had just learned about Kylie not knowing you were too! Cool. Congratulations!

Jodi said...

can't believe you blogged it! You can't keep a knocked up secret!! :)

Oh and YEAH!!!!!

Sascha said...

So happy for you both!

Tawny said...

Yeeeehaaawwww!!!!!!! Get ready for the ride of your life!! Congratulations cute!!!

.From Her. said...

HOT DANG!!!