Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One day my kids will appreciate this

FILL IT OUT! Learn 49 things about your friends, and let them learn 49 things about you!


1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, any cheese is good cheese. Unless it's head cheese.


2. Your Favorite Shoes? All of them


3. Do you own a gun? One day.


4. Your favorite song? At the moment. 'Details in the Fabric' by Jason Mraz.


5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Always. It's that dang "doctor" smell.


6. What do you think of hot dogs? I think they are green before they dye them red. Veggie dogs though...great.


7. Favorite Christmas song? 'Mary did you know?' by Clay Aiken


8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Wa wa


9. Can you do push ups? yes


10. Are you afraid of flying? No. I love airport smell.


11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding ring.


12. Favorite hobby? people


13. Animals: love them or hate them? Are you kidding? You don't know me at all.


14. Do you have ADD? One time I took one of Tyler's pills to stay awake but it just calmed me down.


15. What do you hate about yourself? red face, nervous sweating, awkwardness


16. What is your middle name? J.


17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I love music, I wanted those yams, I have 80's curls


18. What's your favorite number? 5


19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? wawa, Odwala, Fuze


20. Current worry right now? getting preg


21. Current hate right now? people with babies


22. Favorite place to be? in bed with Ty.


23. How did you bring in the New Year? Guitar Hero and Nate Jepson.


24. Where would you like to go? a rodeo


25. Name three people who will complete this? I don't care


26. Do you own slippers? duh


27. What shirt are you wearing? black lace


28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? sick.


29. Can you whistle? no, my biggest failure in life


30. Favorite color? that's like picking a favorite child.


31. Would you be a pirate? in a second


32. What songs do you sing in the shower? why would I do that?


33. Favorite girl's name? Can't say. People like to steal names.


34. Favorite boy's name? did you not see question 33?


35. What's in your pocket right now? my pocket


36. Last thing that made you laugh? Debbie Wawro


37 . Best bed sheets as a child? Rainbow Bright


38. Worst injury you've ever had? one time I burnt both sides of my face in the exact same spot with a curling iron. In the same curl session.


39. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1


40. Who is your loudest friend? Steff


41. How many dogs do you have? 1, but he's more of a deer/Master Splinter.


42. Does someone have a crush on you? who doesn't


43. Favorite Book? After I get done reading a book, I forget everything about it. But I do love them in the moment.


44. Partying hard or Laying low? Partying low


45. What is your favorite candy? Circus Peanuts


46. Favorite Sports team? you know I don't speak spanish


47.What were you doing 12 AM last night? in bed with Tyler


49. If you are married, where did you meet your WIFE/HUSBAND? I met him when I was in 8th grade. He was my best friend's sister's boyfriend. He came running in Dixon after school to beat up her boyfriend. Love at first sight.



5 comments:

Megs said...

I wanted to comment on so many items in this post but became overwhelmed by it all. So this is just to prove that I read it, I laughed, I was reminded that we really are sisters, and was grossed about by all the references to bed. Keep me out of that club.

Ali said...

my favorite is question 49. it warmed my heart. and i agree that silk sheets are disgusting.

Chelsea Lynn said...

hahaha by far #49 was the best. Still laugh about it, the other day Kaytlin Pagnani asked if lauras sister ever married that Jarman kid.. I Said no but Courtney Henson did! haha she was in aww. ;)

Steffen'effer said...

I dont know what everyone else is talking about, 32 makes me want to punch someone cause i cant laugh hard enough

The Kessler's said...

Steff's comment is the funniest part of this whole thing. Sorry Courtmew. I could only pay attention up until about #15 before I had to find something else to entertain myself. The both of you need to post more.