Wednesday, July 8, 2009

No car, no cry

We made it. We finally made our LAST payment on that stupid, break down every second, burning hot leather seats Volkswagen Jetta. I thought that thing would be the death of me. We are slaves to that thing no longer. I can't tell you how good that feels. Yes I can. It feels dang good. DANG good. Oh and you know how it took me like 3 years to pay off my Victoria's Secret card? Yeah, well it did. I got that card when I was 18 and I only bought a 'Pink' jacket and sweats. Yeah, 3 years. But I finally paid it off a few weeks ago.
I am a debt free woman. Dang good.

2 comments:

Ana Steinagel said...

Hey, I'll be with you by the end of this month! Let's celebrate by getting into debt again! jk.

Steffen'effer said...

Well now that your credit card is free lets buy a party bus together!