Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bruised Knees

Why is it such a big deal when I show up to work with shorts on? They're not even short. They're total Mormon shorts. Do my knees really attract that much attention? This happened today. Just found out what 'Mrs' stands for. It's short for mistress which is the feminine word for mister.
I wrote my first article for the "Organic Girls" blog. I'll make sure to tell everyone when it gets posted because I love the attention. Make sure to only tell me how good and funny I am. I went up to Salt Lake to hang out with Steff last weekend and it just made me realize how much I love Provo. Yes, it's a bubble and we are so very sheltered, but I like being sheltered. What good comes out of being exposed to all that is evil and dirty? I like to feel safe. Who wouldn't? But then I started thinking, we are only sheltered if we want to be. We went to Denny's to get fake breakfast and I saw a homeless guy eating. It scared me and grossed me out and made me hold my breath and made me not want to eat anymore. I know that's mean but it's true. I like seeing people that have homes. It's just better for everyone.

3 comments:

The Kessler's said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You should be ashamed of yourself.

Jodi said...

I know I am :) jk

Tawny said...

I found your blog off of natasha's, and you are SO funny! I can't believe you said that about a homeless guy!:) crazy kid!:) post your perm!