Tuesday, November 10, 2009

High

This was on my post-op instructions paper. I don't know what a girl with a hook for hand has to do with Wisdom Teeth but I like it.
Oh this is no big deal

He sure loves me.
Number one reason to go to Dr. McBee



Happy?

The doctor gave me laughing gas before I got my IV. 10 big whiffs of this stuff and I was out.
The doctor prefaced his administering of the sleep medication by saying, "Now for Michael Jackson's drug of choice".
I apparently thought it was hilarious. I also apparently thought waking up from surgery was hilarious. Like 20 minutes of laughing hilarious. Tyler could hear me from the waiting room.



3 comments:

raina said...

reading this post makes me want to have laughing gas. on hand. i haven't had it since i was like, 10. and i remember enjoying it. probably what started my drug addiction. ;)

samantha said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! i love that you laughed so much on the gas i can totally picture you laughing way too hard at everything hahah like when you are laughing and can tell everyone has had enough so you try to hold it back and put your head down but then it just comes out in loud snorts! love the chubby cheeks!

Hannah S said...

Oh, have fun! Or should I say, the fun part is over. I wonder if you'd act the same way drunk. My Tyler thinks I would be pretty funny...I used valium too and it was fun.