Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dab

Nervous sweats are now a thing of the past I declare! I don't know how many chances I have given Secret but I have had it up to here. Secret just plain sucks. Dove was good while it lasted but that's the problem. It didn't last. When I get nervous/embarrassed/center of attention/put on trial/looked at, I go red. Not just a cute blushy shade of pink. This is full on Purple, lose your features RED. Once it starts, there is no controlling it. It usually just get worse because then I start to stress about how red I am getting and how everyone is noticing and how they are starting to feel awkward because they can see how awkward I am. And it doesn't just stop at red. I sweat. Face and pits. I break out in a blotchy mess on my chest. Along with the blotchyness comes an ANNOYING fake laugh to distract people from Tomato face and I end up talking way too much. It's horrible. It's been getting worse lately. No matter what I try or how much I try to control these ridiculous outbursts, nothing works. Until this little dear...



It's still in the first few hours of our trial run together and already
I feel like a new and dry woman.
Oh don't worry. The red, high pitched laugh, word vomit, and face sweats are still EVER
present but this gives me. Hope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it helps your awkwardness that I just laughed at you. Here's to your new deodorant!

Megs said...

Rub it on your forehead to stop the face sweat

Jodi said...

you are so entertaining with your "episodes"...