Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Deal with it

I love Thanksgiving. I probably love eating stuffing and candied yams more than most. I am thankful for millions of things. I like Pilgrims and I love Indians. Listening to Christmas music and buying my Christmas tree the week of Thanksgiving does not change any of these things. In no way am I "skipping" Thanksgiving by preparing for Christmas early. I decorate and make my house smell good to bring the Christmas spirit into my home. Cause really, you should be feeling the Christmas love all year round anyway. I can't think of a better way to bring the spirit in than by hearing the Karen Carpenter sing about a man in Tennessee.

If you feel the urge to say something against an early Christmas. Just don't.

1 comments:

Natasha said...

I already have my Christmas tree up. I still love Thanksgiving.