Monday, November 23, 2009

Dead

UPDATE: TURNS OUT IT JUST NEEDED TO BE CHARGED.


I colored my hair to match my mood. Dark. I am in ipod mourning. It died after three magical years together. ipod has accumulated music from various computers over the years and I don't know how to recover this music. Especially since it won't turn on.

Deep depression.

I don't want a new, cool itouch or one that can take pictures. I just want my simple musical companion back. CD's suck so I won't even consider that as an option.

Funeral services will be held today starting now until, well, until I get a new one I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you got new hair out of it.

samantha said...

hey mine did that too! you can just get a replacement battery on ebay for like 2 dollars. Its kinda tricky to replace it but just think of it like its like giving your ipod a life saving procedure....

cdahl said...

did you take it to the apple store?