Monday, August 3, 2009

Surrender, no. Please?! FINE.

The plea has been plead. Tyler asked me to stop being so sarcastic all the time. Apparently it hurts his feelings. If I didn't love him so much I would call him a baby. But I won't.
This is like asking me to stop breathing or eating or watching Lifetime! Oh man. How does one change a way of thinking? A way of life?! *breathe Courtney*
If I don't have sarcasm, what do I have? I'll tell you.
Niceness and vulnerability. Hard pill to swallow.
I am now asking for your help. Please verbally slap me if you hear me saying anything even potentially sarcastic.
I REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!
p.s. my anti-sarcasm starts and ends with Tyler. I will still be the same cynical person here.

4 comments:

Megs said...

I will never help you. In fact, I will encourage sarcasm and create a healthy environment for such banter. Besides, I'm encountering too much niceness from various sources and I have to say, I hate it. Will Fail.

Jodi said...

if i slap you everytime, you'll suu me for battery. or child abuse. Can't do it sis

Chelsea Lynn said...

NOOOOO... Is there really life after sarcasm?! haha.

raina said...

i agree. sarcasm is faneffingtastic. it's almost one of the only ways one can be funny.

you are a great writer!