Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jode-Man

When some one tries to tell mom what to do, her famous phrases are:


"I'll decide" and "Don't tell ME"



Mom loves to sing and dance along with her trusty ipod. She often times sings to strangers. Most of the time it is while she is in the middle of a Coheed & Cambria or an Incubus song.... I'm surprised she hasn't been called into the bishop's office yet.



She loves to talk with her hands when she is describing things. Her favorite word to describe anything is 'very'.


(imagine sprinkle fingers)
"Very juicy" "Very Moist" "Very Delicate"



She once mooned the Mail Man just for a good laugh.



Mom detests love stories, sappy love movies and love books. She gags at the thought of watching people confess their love and kiss and cry all in one movie. Me and Meagan had to DRAG her into the movie 'My Sister's Keeper'. It really was a 20 minute power struggle. She gave in but of course, would not shed a tear. All she needs are a few explosions and some gun shots and she is a happy woman... I guess that means my love of Lifetime movies come from my grandma Medonich.
When mom cooks, she makes us ooooohh and aahhhh through the whole meal to show our satisfaction.
She won't put up with "Bad Signage" for garage sales. She also hates driving while we are garage sailing. I think all the turning and starting and stopping confuses her.

She will not be caught dead playing silly, fun group games like Charades and Pictionary.

She acts tough and untouchable but she is really just a very skinny, attractive Teddy Bear.

Mom we love you.

Love,

Coco and Meg





4 comments:

Jodi said...

some of this may be true but I never mooned the mail man.

The Kessler's said...

Hahahahahahaha love her. One day I will moon the mail man.

Tawny said...

Cute... :)

Anonymous said...

I like her!