Friday, April 4, 2008

My favorite things


So I have been thinking for a while now and I have come to the surprising conclusion that not everyone sees life as a joke. Almost everything that happens in my life, I make a joke out of. It is guaranteed that I will laugh really hard at at least one thing everyday. Its just so easy to find things to laugh about. Crazy people, mad people, tough guys, cool guys, wanna be cool car guys, people that think they're funny, people who get hurt/embarrassed then get mad cause they're embarrassed, awkward moments, awkward silences, awkward looks, bad jokes, bad clothes, falling(anything to do with someone falling is always funny). It is really hard for me to accept that some people are so serious all the time that they never realize all these hilarious things happening everyday! I don't think I will ever get bored of living for all of these reasons. I am a people watcher so I really do notice EVERYTHING that happens around me and it is amazing how much you can see when you just sit back and observe. I have become very good at seeing the things people do and say and the reasons why they do and say certain things. Confusing I know, it has taken me 22 years of perfecting this skill. Guys, it's OK to laugh at things, try it.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Very good. I agree, I have to laugh to make it through the day. And it is so fun. I also love to observe like crazy. I also love the new look of the blog. That is really your sister with that really dark hair?

Courtney J said...

yea that is my sister,she is a natural Blonde if you can believe it!

Jodi said...

coco...you have a great way with words...runs in the family I guess:)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha i love this because it reminds me of me..and the fact that I have no one to say..look at this person, or this person feels awesome..it sucks.