Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blog Stalking

Well I was doing my regular rounds of Blog Stalking today and I ended up on this blog, shorpy.com. It is titled "The 100-year-old photo blog". It has got some amazing pictures on the site! The pictures range from the 1900's to the 1950's. Most of them are not in color and that is my favorite way to view a picture. I want to share with you some of my most favorite ones...







If you know me, you know what my reaction was when I saw this one



Mom, doesn't this kid in the front look like Chase?


I could go on forever....



('Lady in the Water' is my favorite one)

Ok ok, last one...

You get the picture right? Cool Stuff. I suggest if you have 3 straight hours of free time at work (like I do), check out the rest.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I lol when I saw the little person pic....I knew exactly why you posted it. Some things don't change do they. I loved the pics

Cassandra Laine said...

Those pics were inspiring!