Monday, June 22, 2009

Preish

Perm didn't turn out as hoped. It only got the top layers, the bottom is still stick straight. We tried using a "color safe" formula so it wasn't as strong. I am determined to get my big 80's hair. Healthy hair is not a priority. My MIL is having me do a few deep conditions and we will try again in a few weeks. This really doesn't fit in with my impulsive schedule but I understand some things have a process. I hate processes.


Day after. Couldn't wash it for 24 hours.
I know it's hard to see the bangs.

3 comments:

Chelsea Lynn said...

It looks good! I wish I could get a tight curly perm too.. but my hair will fall out... haha I hate not getting instant gratification! ;)

The Kessler's said...

Kiss face? Perm is a yes.

Anonymous said...

"Healthy hair is not a priority." I love it.d