Friday, June 5, 2009

Please and please

Please stop saying "weak sauce". Right now



Please don't laugh so hard at your own jokes



Please stop high fiving people as a sign of friendship It's so Howie Mandel.



Please don't laugh to cover up that you are trying to be mean



Please stop saying, "Working hard or hardly working"



Please stop being mean to people to make yourself look like a tough girl. It's so transparent



Please don't self proclaim idiocy/ditzyness



Please don't name your car. It has no heart beat



Please don't feel the need to explain everything you do. Just do it



You know, I am really getting sick of being so cynical. Why can't I just like things?
I think I am going to try.
So...how do I do it?











4 comments:

Erin said...

Damn. I suck. My car's name is Harold (or Chewey depending on the noises he's making at the time...need new car much?) and I still high five people. In my defense, they get high fives when I don't want them to touch me. As far as everything else goes, AMEN (weak sauce?? Really??) Ps, I found your blog through Bailey's blog. I laughed until I peed. Thanks.

Steffen'effer said...

What else are you going to say when your walking down a hallway with a coworker who finds themselves hilarious and they ask "working hard?" You know what answer they want. You might as well give it to them and save your wit.

Ana Steinagel said...

I didn't realize you were so angry at me. I can't help it though. Remember my blue cadilac in highschool, her name was moaning mertle. (not after Harry Potter), the dodge was named Cricket and my rio is named Dot. The frist two because of the noises they made and the rio because it's such a tiny thing it deserves a short name. hehe.
Anyway, I haven't talked to you this week. How did the whole organic thing go for you? You still going strong?

The Kessler's said...

Working hard or hardly working? If you ask me that I'll stare at you in silence for at least five minutes. Longer depending on how cool you think you are for asking.