Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Not Caring

This seems to be a trend this week in blogging. Posting things you don't care about. I saw this on Caitlyn Cox's blog. This goes along great with the whole theme of my blog. It's a lot more fun to not care. Easier on the heart too.

Things I don't care about:

wearing clothes multiple times before washing them

washing a dish with soap before putting it away

swearing- sometimes it's really funny.

smiling

SMALL TALK

using tissues for a runny nose

wedding etiquette-Thank You cards? I said it when you came to the reception.

admitting that I STILL love Clay Aiken

farting

answering my phone

staying as skinny as I was in high school

eating expired food

being tan

wearing bikinis-"show the goods while you got em"-Jodi Henson

BYU

celebrities-total narcissists

world peace

2 comments:

Jodi said...

do not quote me!

ali and allis said...

courtney. im so glad we can be friends via the blogging world.

i enjoy this post.

i laughed.. a lot.