Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Most Wonderful Tree

After much deliberation as to whether I should post pictures of our Christmas tree, I have decided to post. I worry that the pictures won't do justice but after receiving awesome compliments from my great VT's, Carissa and Mckenna, I'm doin it. Does anyone ever really read pre-picture explanations anyway?
BTW, I am slowly trying to get rid of Tyler's beloved, hoarded magazine collection. Every time I clean, I throw 1 or 2 away. He still hasn't noticed.


Toben checking for poison..


Tyler being hot and awesome..





Here...

3 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

I'm so glad you put pictures up...it will just make everyone envious of such a delightful tree...including me

Jodi said...

looks really cute in the pics...I should take pics of mine...I have no christmas posts...you've inspired me

McKenna Dutcher said...

Ya!! I am so glad that you put pictures of your tree up! It really is soo beautiful! Like cash said... it makes me jealous too! Hope you have a very merry Christmas!