Thursday, March 6, 2008

Love animals, don't eat them!


I am VERY happy to announce that my friend and Co-worker Dee Kowalski has decided to make the big and quite awesome desicion to become a VEGETARIAN!! This is a wonderful day for cows and chickens everywhere! I will be here to guide her along this wonderfully challenging yet rewarding path. I wil show her the ins and outs of this slaughter free lifestyle and support her in ordering all the tofu and veggie burgers she can possibly consume.

2 comments:

M said...

I would love to see some of your favorite recipes.

Courtney J said...

Sadly most of my recipes come from the resturaunts that we eat at. Or me and Tyler will just make it up as were cooking. But I did find a veggie burger recipe that I was planning on trying this weekend! I let you know how it is!