Monday, December 28, 2009

HGTV vs. Lifetime

This is a very interesting subject for me seeing how I love these channels. Yet no thoughts are coming to my brain. I think I might be over blogging. Maybe it's because we are closing on our house today and HOUSE HOUSE HOUSE HOUSE is the only thing on my mind. I have been pondering over paint colors for weeks now. I am so indecisive.

I was talking with my mom and brother, Kasey, about this next subject recently.

Being Emo must be really expensive. Multiple body piercings, millions of tattoos, at least a box of black hair color every other month(maybe more if you have blond roots), hair product, and you can't forget the eyeliner/guyliner. But on the other hand, they save a lot of money by wearing the same black hoodie and jeans year round, bi monthly showers, and a soda only diet. So maybe it's not so pricey after all.

I went to the dentist today to get a temporary crown. After I get the permanent one on, it's on to braces. I partially blame my mom for me not having straight teeth now. I think she stopped caring about teeth after Meagan. So maybe I should blame Meagan for burning my mom out. So 50% blame goes to Mom, 50% goes to Meagan. Chase, you can get in on this too since you didn't get braces either.

I got a $25 itunes gift card for Christmas. Best present besides the Cocoa Latte machine.
I need to find some new music. Any ideas? I am listening to Aerosmith's "I don't Wanna Miss a Thing". Wow, that takes me back to sixth grade. Ward dance, Dave Cowely asked me to dance to this song. I thought I died and gone to heaven.

7 comments:

Jodi said...

first of all, I tried to get you and Chase to get braces but you said you didn't want them...I blame you 100%
2nd HGTV wins hands down
3rd...can't remember 3rd but it was true so there

Jodi said...

oh yeah...3rd I'm still waiting for the 3 cds you were going to burn for me....now I'm done

Megs said...

I blame you for making mom ONLY comment on your blog and NEVER on mine. I've developed a complex that will only be cured by braces. And/or more cowbell.

Jodi said...

you have to update your blog meg..then I comment :)

The Springers said...

K that makes me laugh about Dave! Too funny:)

Tawny said...

I remember dave! HAHAA!!! thats hilarious.
ps. That SUCKS you have to get braces, i would definitly find someone to blame too.

Ana Steinagel said...

HGTV all the way. . I agree with your mom.