Thursday, April 9, 2009

mmm Steak..

For our 2 year anniversary(I can't believe we made it 2 years without a funeral)(kidding)(or am I?) we went to Outback Steakhouse...as you can see.

This is what a vegetarian does with steak knives..





As seen above, we look like we just came out of a burning building.
Could we look any more plastic?
That is what happens when you and your husband are too scared to ask the waiter to take your picture with a real camera even if it is a day to remember.
The pictures actually burn your retinas if you look too long.
We are just a couple of anti-social idiots.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

your on fire....

Cait said...

Holy Crap I love and miss you guys!!!! That made my day I really laughed out loud- it's like something I would do, and then I remember Danny is my husband so I make him ask the waiter to take the picture lol.