Monday, April 20, 2009

Crying right now

See this guy?

He just got his schedule for his job at the State Hospital.

6:30am-3:00pm everyday, INCLUDING SUNDAY.

Who am I going to sit with at church?

I already miss him.

I want to cry.

I am very co-dependant.

I can already feel the beads of sweat forming on my forehead knowing that people
are going to try to talk to me and I will actually have to talk about MYSELF instead of
deflecting their questions onto Tyler and his love of art and history.

My hobbies are not things that people like to talk about..shopping, T.V., going through photo albums and writing the dates on the backs...

Everyone is going to hate me cause I won't have Tyler there to laugh at my attempts at mild humor. I don't know how to do mild humor. It's either all or nothing with me. Sometimes it get me in trouble.


I guess I need to calm down cause apparently this schedule is only going to be for six weeks.
But still.

4 comments:

Chelsea Lynn said...

hahaha.. ohh court. I just love that you love doing things all by yourself. I feel ya.. but still would love to see your face get red and see you pinching yourself! hahaha miss those days. ;)

Ana Steinagel said...

I feel your pain. It'll almost be as bad as sitting in sacrament listening to a talk while your husband is in the hall with your fussing almost 2 year old, and then you hear the most ear peircing highpitch scream of your life, you grab your bags, run for your life because you can't believe how embarrassed you feel. It's almost as bad. Not that I would know.

Megs said...

For six weeks you can talk about your returned missionary sister... Apparently I'm very interesting...as a missionary.

Jodi said...

I love it when you break out in beads of sweat and your face gets red. It's my favorite part of hanging out with you :)