Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Perfection incarnate is my Courtney J. It's sad to be fully aware of exactly how undeserving you are of something so amazing, such as when a homeless fool wins the lottery after living a life of immorality and laze, I am an example of said homeless fool(over exaggeration but those in the know, know). Lacking in most ways of competent human life and having a pocket full of glorious pitfalls that I enjoy carrying around with me so that when most inappropriate I can pull one out, place it in front of me and dive in, I ran into someone who made it easy to forget to be an ass. Regardless of my shortcomings my angel of light forgives, laughs, and holds me to make sure that I feel no pain. I have been overwhelmingly blessed throughout my life to have guardian angels who tirelessly protected me against the evils of this darkening world while I tirelessly tried to prevent them. I was raised by parents and extended family who taught me correct principles, I was uplifted by friends who put up with my perpetual mouth, and I was led by men and women who knew the righteous path and made it their mission to teach me. In spite of that I Grew accustomed to, complacent with and annoyed by the constant shining examples, except one rose above the others and shown brighter than all forcing me pay attention, my wife. She has lead me through the darkness hand in hand. pealing away layer upon layer of blackened lies and self deceit, bringing me into the brightness of the morning. I can never thank her enough for what she has done for me. I was lost, truly lost and she patiently explained each step of the way until I could find myself again. I love her without end and know she is my angel, I owe her my life and cannot breathe without her. Courtney I love you.

Tyler



(grammar is not a strong suit of mine, haha)

4 comments:

Megs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said...

love you T...hang in there

Jennie said...

ok, that is sweet Tyler. I'm glad you have Courtney too.

Courtney J said...

I love you T man