Monday, March 23, 2009

Glutteny is a sin

Does anyone know what I mean when I say "Fake Chocolate"? It's kind of like the Wal-Mart brand "Great Value" or Western Family". Those are fake brand foods. Or even better, those Cosmic Brownies from the dollar store?
Fake Brownies.

Those sweet, factory concocted babies are gold.

I have a whole bag of this fake chocolate candy in my desk at work and I cannot stay away!

I hate myself for it. I like to justify it by saying that I love the endorphin rush.
Who needs inner happiness when you've 2 pounds of artificial joy calling your name from the second drawer down?

This may offend some of my fellow Morms out there but I couldn't NOT. Am I the only one disturbed by this? In more than one way. This in no way represents Easter. I can imagine the candy designers sitting around brainstorming..."Oh I know!" "Let's put Peter Cotton Tail on a cross"! ...
They're laughing all the way to the bank..or hell.

3 comments:

maggie-t said...

i have to agree that, that bunny on a cross is a little disturbing. I wonder what the Easter candy people were thinking. lol. I also love chocolate: )

Hannah S said...

Ya, that's weird. missed the mark on that one.

ali and allis said...

Sometimes i wish i was as funny as you Courtney.