Saturday, July 31, 2010

Trash

If I can't live with the folks on the East Bench,
at least I can buy their crap.

This mirror is pre 1900's.
Easily sold for $200. I paid $20.
The old man said that it was his first wife's mirror and it had been
in her family for millions of years.

He was selling it because his second wife didn't like it.
Gotta please your woman I suppose.
I haven't been so blessed in my garage sailing escapades since last summer
when I
met the love of my life, Blue Dresser.

Second find. Mini island. $5. I can chop so many things on this block.
Callin told me the picture wouldn't

be complete without his plumber's tape display.
(Note the creepy, off center rat tail he's working.)
(Note Toben being really cute.)

4 comments:

The Kessler's said...

Come to my house.

Jodi said...

I didn't see a picture of the chairs (I) bought to recover and (give) to you! I have great ideas for them

Tawny said...

i love you.

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Don't you love great finds like that? Last winter I found a bookshelf that looked like a row boat on Craigslist and HAD to have it. Taylor saw it and agreed. It now holds all our best books. Happiness.