Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SALTsa

Big week this week.

Monday-no work.
Tuesday-chips and salsa for dinner
Wednesday-fafsa
Thursday-dentist
Friday-brace face

Yep, for the next 18 months you can call me metal mouth. I'm a bit curious to see if I'll look like a 12 year old married to a pedi 30 year old.
I wonder if I can make it 18 months without smiling. I can definitely cut fake smiles out of the equation. Fake smiles my my soul hurt. I just pray that I won't get the Braces Lip Syndrome. You know where your lips morph into horse lips so they don't get caught on the brackets? Hideous.

Oh and about the fafsa. In August I will be walking the halls of the Utah College of Massage Therapy. You have no idea how excited I am. The biggest response I get when I tell peeps what I'm doing is.."You really want to touch gross hairy backs?!"

Yes. That is exactly why I am paying thousands of dollars. To play with man back hair.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Do you pronounce it "saltsa"? Cause I freaking hate it when people add a t to salsa. This might negatively affect our cyber friendship. Bummer.

That is awesome about school. I will come get massages from you. My back isn't even that hairy. Everybody wins.

Ali said...

hahahaha. i love this. way cool youre doing massage school.

Jodi said...

I can't wait to have you be 12 again....you were so nice at that age ;0

Anonymous said...

cool for you