Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Big News!!

...you thought I was going to say I was knocked up didn't you? Tricked you. Moving on.

In case you were wondering, here are my top favorite smells.
In no particular order. It's like animals, I can't choose just one.

Pizza Parlors-wait this might be my favorite. .
Gasoline- makes my mouth water.
Lacquer
Nail Polish
Shoe Polish
Boat Exhaust
Nail Salons
Farm Smell/Horse Manure-yea
Plastic-specifically the plastic sticky things that you put on your windows for holidays.
Foam Stickers-remember those puffy stickers?
Yearbooks
The smell of the silver wrapping when you take it off the disposable camera
Chalk Dust

That about sums it up. I almost want to add Skunk to that list but I'm not sure if I really like the smell or if it just makes me miss home. Oh West Provo, you raised me right.




6 comments:

Jodi said...

If they could make the smell of a shoe store into one of those car air fresheners I would totally have like 5 billion of them. Easily.

Jodi said...

Also, Harbor Park for life.

Jodi said...

I occasionally huff white out...good stuff

The Kessler's said...

That was a rotten trick Courtnew.

Megs said...

I never wonder why you're so smart

Anonymous said...

Some pens have really good smelling ink. Once in high school, I smelled the paper that I was taking notes on (like, fully bent my head down to my desk and everything, but I was trying to be smooth so no one would notice), and my friend caught me and she was like, "What the heck? Did you just smell your paper?" And I was like, "Um, no, there was something under my paper." How dumb. Is that even any better? I wish I was really cool like those people who can think of cover ups really fast. Would it really have been that embarrassing to say, "Yeah. It smells good."?