Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hot Heat



Soooo remember that post where I talked about my sweaty issues? (I'm not going to add a link from that post because I'm not that invested in my blog.) Turns out, that Degree deodorant sucks. It worked for a DAY and then decided it was more fun to let me fend for myself. A few years ago, my cousins, Sam and Steff told me about Ban. I trust their clammy opinions so I tried it. I OWE MY SOCIAL LIFE TO BAN. Yea, it's that good. You don't get that BO smell mixed with baby powder and the best thing is, you don't sweat. Now if only they would invent something for bang sweat, that's the worst.


Now onto cooler stuff. Ty and I just celebrated 3 years of wedded bliss. Forget Anniversary Inn, we attended a home fire safety class... We also got free food at Carrabba's for going. Which probably wasn't the best idea on Carrabba's part because tt's kind of hard to eat when you're hearing depressing stories of faulty fire alarms and asphyxiation. Sometimes free food isn't that worth it. I want to apologize to my sister, bro-in-law, Dave and Tara. I think I may have 4 less friends now.
The Chocolate made it all better. Please go there. And please please get the Kazookie. You will leave a better person.

Oh yeah, after 3 years of hand mixing EVERYTHING, my hand muscles were tired.
Come to Mama.

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Bang sweat makes me want to kill myself.

The Kessler's said...

Me and Jeff just went to one of those fire safety classes! But ours was at some cheap hotel restaurant. We got steak, and the whole time I kept thinking I am eating a burned body. Did you guys win anything at yours? We wont a bat. Ya know...to break windows with in a fire. I told Jeff that I wont marry him if he hangs that next to our bedroom window, so he settled for breaking things around the living room.

Ana Steinagel said...

Sorry we couldn't make it. And I can't believe it's been 3 years now. Um, when are we getting together again anyway. Since you asked us out last time I think it's our turn. Let me talk to Addy and I'll get back to you.
(Do you like how this posts sounds like I'm talking to you right now? I do. )

Ali said...

you got the cutest mixer ever. i expect more cazookies. seriously.

samantha said...

Hahahahah you finally jumped on to the magic BAN train. Truly the only D.O. to ever fully get rid of my B.O. And my taco pits. Unfourtuantely during my first pregnancy the smell of the BAN made me want to throw up my insides, so, now i cant use it. I shed a tear that day. I searched years for such a D.O. So now im still seaching for a replacement, i know i will never find one that will be as good to me and make me feel like a women like my old love BAN.
p.s.
LOVE the color of your mixer!

Megs said...

I just hate the smell of deodorant. And unscented is false advertisement. And I won't hold my breathe for the cookies you'll make in your mixer, I'm still waiting for my bread... On the other hand, there is no other way I'd rather spend your anniversary then at a fire safety class that allows me to pull the best prank of all time. So thank you.

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Oh the kitchen Aid. = LOVE