Sunday, July 20, 2008

No outside food or drink


So as Tyler and I were waiting in the two hour line to see the new Batman movie-which I might add, was phenomenal. I had some time to people watch. It amazed me how many people were turned away at the ticket ripping station because they had outside food or drinks. I always assumed people were born with the knowledge that you can't bring food into a movie theater. I was wrong. Throughout those 2 hours I saw people trying to bring in McDonald's, Slurpees, Smoothies and various fountain drinks. When the ticket ripper man would drop the bomb that those things were not allowed in, the commoners would react as if he had just told them he was their real father. Completely disgusted and shocked. Ticket ripper man softened the blow a little by letting them finish their meals on the bench right behind his booth.
Sometimes it was obvious that people knew the rule of No outside food, but would try to act as casual as possible to go unnoticed. Oh no, ticket ripper man sees all. Come on kids! If your going to sneak food in, bring a girl with a purse that's way out of proportion for her body size. Those purses are a god send for movie going. I'm disgusted that I even need to blog about this. Some of my fellow humans have tremendously let me down.

On a happier note. Can we talk about how much I love pillow Tyler?

2 comments:

maggie-t said...

Hey Courtney! I love your blog. if you ever want to check my blog out it is. jeremyandmaggie.blogspot.com.

I am a blog reader so i hope you don't mind if I add yours to the list of blogs i view.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney! I love your blog.

I hope you don't mind if I add yours to the list of blogs I stalk.

Have a great day!

PS. I have a plethora of over proportioned food sneaking bags if anyone needs a borrow.